Is fatigue affecting your everyday life?
Low energy can have a crippling effect on the quality of your life.
If you are exhausted, run down and feel frazzled and overwhelmed and your exasperated because the standard blood tests aren’t revealing anything I bet you are sick of being told that there is nothing wrong with you and you are fed up with being so tired.
It can be frustrating to be told that it is a fact of getting older or you have a young family what do you expect.
Being fatigued all of the time can be in itself stressful. It can really affect your enthusiasm for life and the things that you used to just whizz through can now seem exhausting and insurmountable.
Disordered adrenal function or adrenal fatigue can often be at the root of fatigue.
You can feel tired but wired and constantly crave sugary, starchy or fatty foods just to get that energy hit you so desperately need to get through the tasks of the day.
And in turn…
The weight can potentially just continue to creep on around the middle.
Symptoms of fatigue can include:
- Trouble falling asleep or staying asleep.
- Taking forever to get going in the morning.
- Feeling run down and overwhelmed.
- Cravings for salt or sweets or intense hunger.
- Dizziness upon standing too quickly.
- Poor resilience to stress.
- Anxiety especially in stressful situations.
- Up and down with your emotions.
- Confusion and difficulty concentrating.
- Irritability and crankiness.
- Excess perspiration even while inactive.
- Low mood and feeling negative.
Potential causes and may be:
- Adrenal dysregulation.
- Blood sugar dysregulation.
- Undiagnosed food intolerances (eating food to which you are sensitive to will automatically trigger a stress response in the body which will activate both cortisol and insulin).
- Chronic bacterial infections (hidden undiagnosed infections can lurk in places like your teeth, sinus, and gut and zap you of your energy).
- Nutrient deficiencies.
- Hormonal imbalances.
- Prolonged life stress or trauma.
- Physical pain.
- Lack of quality sleep.
- Malabsorption and digestive issues.
- Excessive exercise.
- Excess use of stimulants like caffeine.
You can see from the above list that there can often be so much more at play than just basic nutrient testing that may or may not get tested when you do standard blood tests.
In some cases its important to remember that fatigue is something you may not have to resign yourself to or reason and justify it as a consequence of your busy lifestyle.
What message could your fatigue trying to send you?
When you treat your fatigue as a symbolic message that something is not functioning in your body as a whole then potentially this framework can open you up to a whole new level of healing potential.
What you may need is a plan that encompasses your body and mind to help potentially restore itself to optimum level of health, through the help of a naturopath for Fatigue in Sydney.
How Can I Help Create Change For You?
My personal mission is to reach and help as many people as possible. Here are 3 ways to get started working with me for FREE.
Download my “7-day Jumpstart to more energy and vitality.” This will help get you started on your journey. The plan starts by identifying foods that are known disruptors of good digestive health.
Join my free webinar series. Here you will learn all about preventative health and the key issues like stress, gut health, allergies, hormonal imbalance, mindset and genetics.